Family law is an area of law that deals with all family and domestic relationships, including divorce, separation, child custody, paternity issues, and many other concerns. Family law encompasses all relationships and situations that affect the home, particularly children.
At Roberts Law, we recognize that situations involving family law can be emotionally intense and personally challenging. While we seek to create mutually beneficial solutions for all parties, we also aggressively protect our clients in circumstances that demand it. Our priority is your long-term mental and emotional well-being.
Roberts Law represents clients in all areas of family law with a particular focus on large-asset divorces and complex child custody matters. However, we firmly believe that no case is too small and all clients receive the same high quality representation. We represent both husbands and wives, as well as unmarried partners, and work diligently to reach the most favorable possible outcome in every case. Our family law practice includes:
DIVORCE AND SEPARATION:
- Dissolution of marriage
- Legal separation
- Domestic partnerships
- Alimony and spousal maintenance
- Common law marriage
- Property division, including business valuation and asset distribution
- Substance abuse issues in divorce
- Post-decree modifications
CHILD CUSTODY AND PARENTING TIME DISPUTES:
- Child support
- Child custody and parenting time/visitation, including interstate and international custody disputes
- Child custody modification
- Removal/relocation and move-away cases
- Grandparent and third-party rights and visitation
Contact Us to schedule a consultation about your family law matter. We are here to help.